Case – Horticulture
Serica’s client, a Dutch flower trader, has been eyeing on the China market for a while, but obviously there were hurdles that were beyond its existing capabilities to overcome. Serica comes into play as a holistic service provider for the client from initial market research and landscaping, feasibility study, to market entry strategy and planning, to setting up sales force to direct sell fresh cut flowers and preserved flowers to the largest distributors across China. As a sales representation, Serica is heavily involved in shipment follow-ups and the Customs clearance documentation. Serica’s personalized customer service and in-depth industry knowledge have enabled our client a quick jump start in the Chinese market and gained market share from zero to 20% within a twelve month period.
- One-stop service provider for a Dutch flower exporter to enter China market with an immediate jump start in sales and gained a foothold among top 3 cut flower exporters in China. Services provided include:
- Market research and landscaping.
- Market entry strategy and planning.
- Sales and marketing activities across China.
- Customer relationship management.
- Shipment follow-ups and Customs clearance documentation.